Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Where are you Christmas??

It's that time of year again...my favorite time of year!!
And overall it's going pretty good...but pretty good isn't great.
I don't get it.
Usually by this time I am off the walls over the top Christmas-aholic.
I'm blasting the music, decorating the tree, and drinking massive amounts of hot chocolate.
Granted I still have plenty of time to get in the spirit, it's just weird.
I want to be that excited again!
But it get's hard when there are so many stressful things on my scedule.
Why can't I be 5 again?
Back then everything was so magical and there was never a let down.
...sigh
I don't mean to sound like the Grinch!
I'm just hoping and praying that I get bit by the Christmas bug soon :)

[Where are you Christmas-Faith Hill]

On a jollier note I really hope your season is looking merry and bright :)

2 comments:

  1. Meggie,

    I know exactly what you mean. In our small apartment we can't really decorate and there is nowhere to put the presents I have already made. The end of the semester is kicking my butt and I am always at work.

    Don't you just want to get in the car, put on Santa hats, and sing our hearts out to Johnny Mathis Christmas songs like we used to?

    On that note, I am trying to plan a caroling adventure after this semester - I have a couple of people interested and I know you are interested.

    I love you - as soon as school is over we are going to watch the Grinch and Elf in our pjs and we WILL get in the Christmas spirit.

    ♥ You Always,

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been feeling the same lately... but I come home next week! We will do Christmasy things! Also, can we plan a Christmas party soon?

    ReplyDelete