Thursday, December 22, 2011

Early Christmas with my girlies :))

Last night I celebrated an early Christmas with Tavi and Caroline.
It was full of wonderful Christmas festivities!!
Just what I needed to get me in the spirit :)
We made mini cupcakes (with the cupcake maker Tavi got me as a present)
We spread Nutella on top...yum yumm yummmm!!
And then we attempted Mason Jar snow globes...key word is attempted.
By next year we'll be pros :p
I love my friends. I love Christmas. All of the makings for a perfect night in with besties :))

















PS...like the wrapping paper wall :p

5 comments:

  1. adorable! I am loving your hair- it is so cute! And yay for diet cokes and pinterest. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! love the pictures (:

    merry christmas!!
    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun night! nutella is good on anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, all of these pictures are just too cute girl! looks like your holidays have been going well! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete