Monday, December 5, 2011

Pretty in Pink

A few weeks ago I did a photoshoot and the fabulous Atomic Katz let me borrow an outfit. This very outfit I've worn for many, many shows and I believe it was made for me. Why haven't I bought it yet??? I must be nuts. Ya know next time I go if this gem is still there, I am gonna have to give in. After all look at that beautiful pink...and it's vintage!! Here are some of my favorites from the shoot. Thanks so much to Lee, who was the amazing photographer :)











6 comments:

  1. this is so fun! you're right, that pink is fabulous. you are so brave to wear such a bright colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! i think the 3rd one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just adore these pictures! and i have to say, you are simply gorgeous girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...you are gorgeous!! Just found your blog & LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I wish I could pull off pink :)

    ReplyDelete