Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthdayyy Dad!!!

Yesterday was my dad's birthday.
As we get older I still like to think of us all as young chickens.
In honor of his birthday we went out dancing (disco) at a dance club in Menasha.
We had a good group if I do say so myself.
When I see aunts, uncles and my dad dancing I think..."ohhhh that's where I get it from"
Haha definitely on my dad's side of the family.
We've got the moves like Jagger :p
Here's an inside look in dad's birthday.
I love you Dad :)




2 comments:

  1. a disco party sounds incredible! and i loved that you said you have the moves like jagger, ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,

    I know you weren't feeling the greatest that night, but I know Dad really appreciated you coming out. I am glad you had fun.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete