Saturday, December 3, 2011

busy weeks and sick days

This last week has been crazy busy...in a bad and good way.
Lot's of ups and downs.
I like to look at it like God's testing me and building me into a stronger person.
A lot this week especially I've caught myself thinking "why do they get to have that?" or something along those lines and then I think to myself...how selfish am I??
For me to even think that!? Yes I'm aware it's human nature but whenever I start thinking like that I snap myself back to reality. I have sooooo many things that others don't. And I need to realize how blessed I am.
Things aren't always perfect, sometimes you need to struggle to better appreciate. And sometimes you need to fail in order to succeed.
And at the end of the dat at least Christmas is right around the corner, that should perk me right up :)

Here is a look at some good things this week via phone pictures :)


1. I want this soooo bad!! When it goes down in price it is all mine :)

2. Tav, James and I went into Applebees for 1/2 off appetizers and are apparently becoming regulars so we got free dessert...holla!

3. I think I'm going to get my bangs cut like this sometime next week. I love them!

4. Really?? Yess uploading pictures can be so confusing facebook :p

5. Oh.my.goodness!!! Last box to, meant to be!

6. I helped Tav nanny yesterday and Griff kept going in the kennel. He likes to think he's a dog.


7. 10 pounds of chocolate...in the right mood I could eat this all.

8. I'm sick :(( Buuuut at least I have my Christmas comforter out to keep me cozy.

[Taylor Swift-Ours]
I have loved this song since the first time I heard it and now putting it to this video makes me love it even more. It is just beautful. Once again well done Taylor Swift!!

3 comments:

  1. i loved reading your post :) sounds like just one of those weeks. things are getting to stressful this time of year! but all we have to do is remember that we are so blessed :) and love the ours music video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes realizing the amazing life we have is the biggest challenge of all. I totally understand! I love that TSwift song. And pumpkin pie pop tarts?? Gotta try that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seen that cupcake picture at Hobby Lobby last week and loved it also!

    ReplyDelete