Sunday, January 1, 2012

Farewell 2011...

Happy 2012 everyone..I have a good feeling about this one :p

Seems like last year just flew by!!
So here's a look back on 2011...quite a good year :)

January- We started out 2011 with a bang!! We danced the night away at Kodiak Jacks :))

     February- We started having such lovely "spring like" weather that I had a "Spring Awakening Party"...the next day we got pounded with snow...jinx

       March: We wanted to make cookies and ended up with this very lovely...gross...smurf cookie :p

April-One of my favorite months...it's my Birthday month...yay!!! Last April was great fun! I went to Florida with my friend and her family. Mannnn I miss just laying out on the beach. It's the best! Shortly after we got home I got to celebrate my 21st Birthday...woot woot!! I went out with my sister and friend Naomi and then the next day got lunch with mom and had my party with all of my friends :) I love April.



May- I finally cut my bangs...after contemplating and chickening out..and all by myself might I add. Also Naom and I modeled in a show...such a blast!!

June- Caleb graduated High School...crazy isn't it. He makes me feel old. June is always a fun month. I also took a day trip with Danielle to Madison and we shopped up a storm! At the end of the summer it was Country USA...and mannnn did it rain. Everyday in fact. But that's okay!! I had rain boots, and I even got to meet Luke Bryan..sigh.




July- Another great month!! July was filled with Sawdust Days and karaoke. The highlight of my July?? NASHVILLE!!! Jilly, Danielle and I took a road trip there. Without fail the whole trip was. a. BLAST!!




        August- Best friend finally turned 21!! Oh yea..and I discovered my love of Farmers Markets.


September- I was lucky enough to go and be a model at this event. My friend Margo showed me the ropes and it got me so excited to do all sorts of modeling...and photography!



 October- Road Trip to Iowa with Tav!! We got to visit Caroline and on the way back we only got lost once...horrible Neshcoro... Before I knew it, it was Halloween time! Little Farmer and everything pumpkin. And I finally did "carpe diem" with my hair...blue and purple tips!!





 November- I had a photoshoot with Lee and a fashion show with Atomic Katz. Naomi came home from Colombia...I missed that girl!!



 December- Christmas Time...basically everything Christmas-y and wonderful :))


 
Good-bye 2011...Hellooooo 2012...now to get crackin on my New Years Resolutions...

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great year!Good luck on your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan my love, 2011 was WONDERFUL because I was able to share it with you! We have so many amazing memories together and I just know that even though we are far apart now we will be able to make more memories in the future! I LOVE YOU SISTER AND BESTIE!!!!

    P.S. I was in La Vega, Colombia(beautiful vacation spot) and I saw YOUR BUTTERFLY by a river!!! It's incredible because this is the rarest of Colombian butterflies and I saw 3 in one hour!!! It made me tear up and think of you <3 iTE AMO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post! You're simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I'm in this one! So glad I got to be a part of 2011 and have our friendship grow! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete