Thursday, January 5, 2012

I saw that on Pinterest....

As part of the New Year I'm going to be adding a new weekly segment called "I saw that on Pinterest"
I am constantly on Pinterest pinning like crazy.
It's time I start doing some of the awesome pins I see!!!
So my friend Tavi had the idea let's do at least one weekly.
It will either be a success...or a fail haha.

This first one I did a while ago but it was a success!!
I was soooo nervous to do it!!
But then I thought "carpe diem"...and I did it.
And LOVED IT!!!

This next one I did just the other night with Tavi and Caroline.
It is "creampuff cake"....oh.my.goodness.yum!!!!!
Total success!!!

I am quite excited to try...and attempt many more....dang addicting Pinterest!!

5 comments:

  1. He, he, great idea for a feature! ANd your hair turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks decious;)
    aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love pinterest so much. even more i love DOING the stuff i find. makes it so worthwhile.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest is so addicting but so worth it. You learn so much! I'm excited for this segment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. I am addicted to Pinterest too!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog! :) Maybe you will stop back by and follow? :)
    I love your hair by the way. Super fun look... I am still to nervous... Haha... Maybe one day I will have the courage, but super gorgeous nonetheless. :)
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete