Saturday, January 14, 2012

Going old school...roller rinks.

Last night some friends and I went to the roller rink. Ohhh did it bring me back. Growing up we'd go to the roller rink almost every Friday night. We always thought we were so cool skating along with our cool moves. Haha. And sure enough last night we were still those dorky kids with those cool moves.


It really was just what I needed last night. I've been working long hours during the week and needed a fun break. And this was perfect!! So glad Tav thought of going.


Added bonus...great workout!!!









2 comments:

  1. Oh Man That would bring back so many memories to me too, we have a place called Skateland here which is very similar, I use to love that place as a kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you be so cute? Like seriously. Would you please tell me?

    Also. This looks like so much fun! I've never been roller skating. I must.

    ReplyDelete