Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Inspire.

Today I had a surprise day off. Instead of staying in my pajamas and watching reality TV all day I decided to be productive.
Yes I did lounge for a bit this morning and watch Boy Meets World and CMT music videos for a while. But then the clouds outside started to go away and the sunshine started to shine :)
I got off my butt, grabbed my ipod and took a long walk. I just love a long walk by myself. I'm forced to take in the beauty of nature and just think, think, think. The thinking can either be a really good thing...or a really bad thing haha. Depends on the day I guess.
Today was good.
I was listening to some great music and there were so many smiling faces in the park. How could I not smile??
I kept skipping almost every song on my ipod but putting The Beatles on repeat.
Today is a Beatles type of day!! They have always been my favorite...but some days you just appreciate them more. Same with any artist really. Some days it just really clicks.


So now I am home blasting the Beatles with the windows down and a lilac candle lit.
Good day already!!!
Part of being productive I'm making lists (I am list obsessed, I am always making lists.) 
Here are the lists of today:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-TO LIVE
*Carpe Diem


-INSPIRE
*Write letters to people I do and don't see very often. People never write letters anymore...so sad.
*Remember the feeling of being on the road and not worrying about materialistic things. Living for love, good music and God. Less is more (weed through things)
*Learn the guitar already!!!


-TO BETTER
*Limit soda to only 3 times a week (water is much better)
*Keep working out :))
*Keep reading and keep an open mind
*Keep writing
-songs
-journal
-blog
*Attempt eating healthier!!!
*Get better at cooking...practice makes perfect...or better at least


-TO MAKE
*Inspiration Board
*A homemade pie (I have been craving pie for days!)


-TO GET/SAVE FOR 
*A nice camera...I need one!
*A GPS (I go on enough trips I really need to just buy one)
*Record Player
*Upcoming trips
*When I finally pick up and move to Nash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just started them they need a lot of adding.

Now I am off to do some cleaning, writing and later a fitting for a fashion show next week.

Hope all of you are having a lovely day as well :))


2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for making your day off productive! I got sucked into a marathon session of TV watching yesterday (Netflix makes it SO easy to just sit and watch entire seasons of shows). A nice, long walk outside sounds so relaxing and great. And I hope you get to bake a yummy homemade pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the keep reading and keep an open mind note. so important! and all of these are beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete