Monday, May 7, 2012

Perks and Pits.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to grow up.
There are many perks...along with many pits.
Right now I'm dealing with a perk/pit.

Right now I am a nanny to the cutest baby in the world. And a good baby she is always happy! So I consider myself so lucky. I get to play with her all day..no complaints. And with summer right around the corner we can go to the park all the time! I can't wait! But it's going to be going to 4 to 5 days in about a week.



That was my plan for the summer (and work JcPenney on Saturdays). But then I had a fitting for a fashion show I'm going to be in on Wed. It's with White House Black Market. I'll admit I've never been in their store before..they have BEAUTIFUL things!! But a wee bit out of my price range. But I was asked to model for them so I got to go in for a fitting. When I was there they told me they'd love to hire me! Exciting indeed! That is great news I would looooove to work there.

But when?? It is something I need to think about for sure. I don't want to pass up an oppurtunity to work with them. But it would conflict with my scedule. I guess there is always a way to make something work. Maybe just a few days a week.

I need all the money I can get though. Especially if I move in with Naomi this summer. But I don't want to just be working, working, working all summer. That's no summer at all!
A day to think...and watch Gilmore Girls (addicted)

1 comment:

  1. I have a motto... "Always move forward". It's kind of a Wisconsin thing, as you know :) So I would say you should do whatever is going to take you higher and improve your life, even if that means giving up something you love. Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete