Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ombreee

I am just utterly in love with the ombre trend.
From hair to nails...everything!!
Maybe even a little obsessed :p

Everytime I see someone with ombre hair I wish I could just trade hair with them for a few days.
It's a tough thing to pull off being a blonde.
Buuuut I am seriously considering trying it..
















I played around a little on instyle.com they let you try tons of different styles and colors.



Maybe if the right time strikes I'll give it a whirl. Until then it's fun to play around :p
 
My favorite ombre I have seen is probably this sudden one that Lauren Conrad is rocking on her new book!!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Haha I LOVE the look on Jessica. And you of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Megs. I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my latest post!

    Miss Katie K

    Belle De Jour

    ReplyDelete