Thursday, May 17, 2012

#6...Nicole Richie. Fashion Icon.

#6 Nicole Richie.

Fashion Icon!

Now when you first hear the name Nicole Richie you don't automatically think romodel. But I do. I think she's a great example. She is one person who constantly inspires me. Yes she's made a few wrong turns in life...but who hasn't. The main thing is she owned up to what she did. And made a major comeback.







She has taken the fashion world by storm. She has 2 hit clothing lines and also stars on the hit show "Fashion Star."
Basically she's living out my dream lol.
Seriously everything she wears looks like she stepped out of a magazine. Even if it's just skinny jeans and ballet flats. Perfect. If I could steal anyones wardrobe it would be hers!
Boho chic...and totally fabulous!!

She still makes room for her family. Her #1 priority is being a mom (the way it should be.)
Yet she is still outspoken and hilarious! Nobody could censor her if they tryed...but it's all part of why she's so fabulous.

This girl totally inspires me.
I can never wait to see what she's wearing or what she's gonna do or say next.



2 comments: