Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Inspiring Women...#7 Jennifer Aniston

Tonight is the start of what is going to be a week long countdown.
Each day I will be doing a new inspirational lady.
Each one a great romodel.
Someone I think girls should look up to and admire.
I know I do.
So let's kick things off with #7.

#7. Jennifer Aniston.

I have been a major Jennifer Aniston fan ever since I saw her on FRIENDS. Rachel was always my favorite. Since then she has filmed in many movies, some hits and some flops. But with that she grew into a bigger star. Everywhere you went you'd see her picture. After all she is Americas sweetheart.


But through it all you never saw her getting a big ego over it. Ever. Or spending insane amounts of money. She just looks like she would be a cool down to earth person. I think we could be friends! She held her head high through a very public divorce and never once tryed to make people feel sorry for her. She didn't go around saying negative things she just kept to herself. That takes a real lady!




And not that looks should matter. But I love love love that she doesn't rely on insane amounts of makeup and hair extensions. She looks like an actual person. And that is beautiful! She looks just as gorgeous without makeup as she does with.


 


She is one for the books. An all over classy lady. I think she is just so genuine. I would love to meet her someday and pick her brain! What a class act! There really should be more ladies like her.


No comments:

Post a Comment