Saturday, May 5, 2012

I love being the birthday girl...

Here is a muuuuuch delayed Birthday post.
My Birthday was at the begining of April (the 9th). I turned the big 22. That's right where does the time go?? Haha.
Now I know I am not an old lady or anything. I like to think of myself like wine...better with time :)
Here are some of my favorite shots from my birthday.

My sissy surprised me with Starbucks...that makes for a GREAT sister in my book!!


I spent the morning with Ly. We were twins :p


My mom made this...amazing...oh yes.

Girls night out!!! Always a good time!




Look at these beauts!!! Made me...tall..you heard me right.

Appletinis...more like apple...no-nis. Didn't love them...

There is just a quick recap. I am happy to welcome May though. And I just got VERY exciting news. My best friend who is living in Colombia just called and said she would be coming home to stay in a month or 2...you know what that means...roomies!!! Best news in a long time :))

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome birthday!And you are looking radiant my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete