Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ohhh Sunday!

Today has been so lovely.
I woke up, went to church (great mass.)
Went shopping with mom and found some steals (a skirt, shirt and sweater all for $8.)
And then found a great pair of black pants that ended up being like $5 and they weren't even to long!
That is a hard task.
Made $22 by donating clothes to Platos Closet.
Enjoyed some yummy treats at our favorite bakery Vande Walles.
Drooled over these beautiful mixers that I WILL someday have.

Now it's home for the night to relax, take a hot bubble bath and listen to some good music.
Good day??
I think yes :)

Here are some of my playlist picks for the night!
Gotye-Somebody that I used to know

Ours-Taylor Swift

Boyfriend-Justin Bieber (Boyyyy grew up and is sounding gooood)

Good Girl-Carrie Underwood

Watching you watch him-Eric Hutchinson


6 comments:

  1. I love my mixer but I dont use it NEARLY as much as I imagined that I would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my robin's egg blue KitchenAid mixer. I leave it out on our counter 24/7 because it's so pretty :)
    Sounds like you got some pretty sweet deals shopping! That would definitely make my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh you ladies are making me go buy a beautiful pink one right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving every single one of these songs!! great picks, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I don't bake much, my Kitchenaid mixer has been such a heavensend! I have it in light pink and it's the bomb.com! You can watch on Ideeli for sales every so often! That's where I got mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh thanks!! I will totally check out that site!

      Delete