Saturday, April 28, 2012

A long overdue...hello again!!!

Hello my wonderful bloggy friends!!!

I have been so crazy busy lately that I haven't had time to sit down and write. I'm hoping to get back on track with it though because well...I really like to blog :) I sometimes forget why I started one and I remind myself that it's a great place to just let everything out. So I'm starting my blogging journey again. Hopeful of new inspiration!

What has been keeping me so busy??

Well... I nanny Mon-Thurs. Working retail Fri and Sat. Sunday is my day of rest...aka shopping, church and photoshoots :p

This month held lot's of new and excithing things for me.

-I had a Birthday (22 to be exact...so young, yet so old.) It's an age that has me thinking and craving something new.




-My sister and I had a day trip to Madison. Filled with shopping, yummy cupcakes and 2nd row at the Ingrid Michaelson concert! It was a great day for us! I am going to do a whole post on this one for sure.


-Danielle and I went to Miranda Lambert's concert. One of the best concerts I have ever been to!!!...and I have been to a LOT!! Even if we did have nose bleed seats :p I guess I will need a seperate post for this night to!


-And finally my favorite part of the month. Tav and I took a trip to Nashville. We stayed with one of my good friends. He's a musician so it was really cool being in a house filled with so much music. Once again I didn't want to come home...this time was the worst. When I'm there I feel like I'm home. The people, the scenery, the music...I love it all! I think I might seriously need to look into moving there within the next year or so. I want to tell you all about the trip but I seriously need a post and a half for this one. Oh yeaaa and I FINALLY got my tattoo!! I have been wanting for like 2 years now. But kept putting it off but then I thought "carpe diem." So glad I did..I love it!!



I am very excited to hop back on my blog and share all sorts of things with you guys!! Hope your April was lovely! Now cheers to May (in a few days.) Hopefully it will be just as great!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!Can't wait to read more of your lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I am feeling extra inspired and ready to write lately :))

    ReplyDelete