Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Music to my ears...

1. We got us-Canaan Smith.
I heard this song and thought awww. I saw this video and thought...oh my goodness this is seriously one of the cutest videos ever. This is the first song I have heard from this guy but if his other music is anything like this I am now a happy listener :)


2. Safe and Sound-Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars.
I was soooo excited to hear that they were doing a callaboration, because I am such a fan of both. Needless to say I love the song!! And I just saw the video the other day...kinda spooky..but it works.


3. Over you-Miranda Lambert
Yet another amazing song by Miranda Lambert. This song really pulls at your heart.


4. Springsteen-Eric Church.
A friend told me I needed to hear this...I'm glad I listened. It has been on repeat the last few days.


5. Songs like this-Carrie Underwood.
This isn't a new song but it has just been stuck in my head all week. A great girl power song. So true.

There you have it. My top 5 songs of the week. They have been playing again and again and still I'm not sick of them. That's how you know it's a good song!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely LOVE your choices :)
    perfect for my week too!

    ReplyDelete