Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I love being a girl.

The other day Tav and I had the ultimate girls day...

First we went to get manis and pedis (my first pedi...it will not be my last!!). Usually I am overly ticklish but this was alright. And to top it off there were amaaaaazing chair massagers. Now I wish it was warm enough to wear open toe shoes and show off these perfectly painted toes. I have to say my favorite part of this visit..besides the nail lady tickling my hand...(yea a bit weird) was the fact that Tav wore skinny jeans so when she had to unroll them she couldn't (her nails were still wet). So the nail man had to come and practically pry down those skinny jeans. Seriously funniest thing ever. 

What's a gal to do after she get's her nails did??...Starbucks of course! From there we went shopping and ended it with dinner at Golden Corall. Which is a buffet type of place. We figured we had a hectic day we deserved to stuff our faces :p We filled our plates and right as we were digging in our waitor comes up and asks "are you going to eat all of that" and were like..."yea we're pigs lol" and he so graciously/oddly says "oh wow I can't believe you keep your figures eating like that" and then he made an outline with his hands. Needless to say a bit akward..sure enough as were eating our dessert he offers to take our picture. I'm not one to turn down a picture. Seriously an odd night. But a good one.

Great day with my bestie :)

Every girl...and guy deserves to be pampered once in a while.







No comments:

Post a Comment