Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Night Ramblings...

Hello, hello, hello my fellow bloggers.
It feels like forever since I've actually sat down and wrote on my Blog.
Problem-I'm not feeling very inspired. This typically happens around this time of year.
I just feel bored and cold all the time.

I miss wearing flowy dresses and flowers in my hair.
I miss long walks at night with nothing but a light sweater to keep me warm.
I miss blasting music with the windows down.
I miss Farmers Markets.
I miss outdoor concerts.
I miss the sand between my toes and the waves brushing up against my leg.
I miss my tan skin which is now so milky white.
I miss random photoshoots in the middle of the day. 
I miss watching the sunset on my front steps.
I miss dancing in the street. 

I miss it all!!!

I still have a while... but that's alright. 
I've been keeping busy.
I nanny during the day and work retail at night.
Take a peak...

1. New magazine with Zooey Deschanel...score!! 

2. I really want one of these cute rain coats at Target...

3. Caroline and I are still trying to master this photo.

4. I just love Diet Coke...
5. We went out to eat with Mary and Abby :) 


 6. Time to re-organize...quite the task.

7. We made our own doughnuts on Pinterest night....yummmmmm and faaaaat lol.




8. I wanted these jeans soooo much...but didn't wanna pay 80 bucks.

9. This little peanut keeps me busy during the day!

10. I. love. this. song.


1 comment:

  1. loving this!! what a great blog, keep it up!!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete