Friday, September 7, 2012

Long lost hello!

Hello out there!!!

Don't worry I didn't fall off the face of the Earth. I have just been crazy busy! It has been a truly awesome summer! But I ready for fall. I crave it already. Also craving...baking everything and anything pumpkin...ahhhh I love pumpkin! Yum!! Here is a recap of the last few months...

We were in a fashion show for White House Black Market!

We went exploring in the back woods and even found a hay bale.

Yummy but sad farewell dinner for Mindy and Jason :(

Bonfire at Dad's.
 

Goofing around after a photoshoot.

Caroline and I kept it country for Country USA.

And won meet and greets to meet Sawyer Brown.
 

It's tradition to do a sister picture in front of the Sister Bay sign!
 
There wasn't one dull day at CUSA


Amaaaaazing salad!!


Nothing beats laying by the water and just writing.

We were at a friends bonfire and there were just cows roaming the next morning. I named her Susie :p

Good day for the Farmers Market!

We enjoyed "pie on the porch" and it was gooood.

It is so pretty!!

I have such a beautiful mom!!

We took a weekend getaway to Michigan...it is so lovely there!!

Granpa and I on the ferry to Makinac Island.

3 generations of strong ladies.

I fell in LOVE with this bike!
 
4th of July cuppycakes!!

A looong story behind this photo...long story short: don't do this.

Virgin Pina Colado..ummm yumm..

We wrote on these mugs with a certain type of sharpie and you put it in the oven and it stays on!

I made Tav this giant pudding stuffed cupcake for her Birthday.

And this Tres Leches Colombian cake for Naomi's golden birthday.

Me with the birthday girls. We went dancing!

Oh yea I got a kitten..his name is Bootsie!!

From a recent photoshoot..like my friend in the back :p

Same day photoshoot..such a fun day!!

We had to ride the train!!
 
Haahaha Naom and I got on stage for a disco band..dancing queen!!

Such a fun night!!
 
Danielle's Bridal Shower!!! Doesn't she look fab!?
 
She looks so retro glam..I love it!
 
Getting ready for Danielle's Bachlorette party!!

We went to the horse races in Arlington..so much fun!!

We ran out of room so we had to squish in back.
 
 

 

Coolest limo driver ever!!
 
We found Coyote Ugly!!

May I just add that Usher rode in this limo..just sayin!
 
Getting ready!!!

The 3 Megan/Meghan's
After the service we got a party bus...I loved it!!

Rockin the shades!

My personal fav!



 
Sorry for the millions of pictures...buuuut I had a lot to cram in!!
 
There are a lot of new and exciting things about to happen in my life.
Can't wait to keep this bloggy up to date again!!
 
Oh yes and happy Friday!!! It's a rainy day her in Wisco makes me just wanna snuggle up in millions of blankets with a hot coco and nap..but I can't..until tonight! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow,looks like you have been busy with lots of fun things!Glad your back!

    P.S.Virgin Pina Coladas are the best!

    ReplyDelete