Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Beauty Picks!!!

I have recently found some new makeup that I just LOVE!!..which is a rare thing!!
It's the worst when you are so excited and then you try it out...and it is just no good!
So here I am to tell you a few good finds I've recently found :)

1. Victorias Secret Perfecting Primer-I got this in a set along with tons of other beauty goodies. I've been meaning to get a primer for the eyes so this was my lucky day to see this in the set! I just love it!! It's super easy to use, just dab it on your eyelids. Basically it helps hold your eye makeup longer..and it does!! So glad I have this!!

2. Olay beauty fluid-I use this on my face every morning and night after I wash my face. You can never be to young to start moisturizing  your skin. I always trust Olay because I have such sensitive skin. This is just a great essential to have and get in the habit of using.


3. Revlon Photoready Airbrush-I have been looking for something like this and then saw an ad in my magazine for this and decided to give it a try. I was nervous because I never use makeup like this. I always stick to a powder. Buuuut I am glad I bought it...really glad!! It is so easy to apply you just squirt some on a makeup sponge and then just apply to the face. Goes on flawless and actually blends! This is my favorite recent find..I LOVE it!!

4. Stila one step bronze- I got this in the mail yesterday it was included in my Birchbox (if you don't know what Birchbox you should check it out!!) This is so great for summer, helps us white girls get a bit of color!! I feel like my skin is glowing already :p

5. Covergirl lashblast mascara-This stuff is cheap and great! It is just as good as the expensive stuff...a must have!

6. Physicians Formula eyeshadow-Best eyedhadow I have ever had. The colors are amazing and it actually stays on for hours! I'm slowly adding more and more to my collection. I just love it!

7. Victorias Secret eyeliner-I have tryed my fair share of eyelines.Every brand, every kind. Finally I have found my favorite..this stuff is awesome! It was also included in that kit I got. It goes on in pencil form but feels and looks like liquid..but way less messy!! I am addicted!


8. nyx mosiac powder blush-This is a great color for summer! It doesn't go on orange it's more of a coral.


9 Maybelline Baby Lips-This is kinda like a lip balm. An added plus is it has spf in it...so again a great summer find! Makes my lips feel smooth and wonderful. And this stuff is cheap. Cheap is always good!

10. Revlon Lip Butter (color:peach parfait)-I have heard nothing  but good about this so finally I gave in and bought it. Needless to say, it is wonderful! It isn't sticky like some other lipsticks. It really is light as air and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all.








2 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous. It isn't even fair.

    And I really LOVED this post. I have been needing a new foundation, and now I know exactly which one I'm going to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to try the VS primer and Physicians formula eye shadow. I need my eyeshadow to stay! Thanks for the info! and don't you just LOVE baby lips? I am obsessed. Seriously. I bought every color, and I just can't get over how much I love them.

    ReplyDelete