Monday, June 4, 2012

this...and that.

Here are a few random snap-shots from over the last few weeks.
Enjoy :)

1.Could these shoes be any cuter?? Saw them when I was in Madison at Urban Outfitters...I should have bought them! 

2. Caroline and I attempting a tan...we got like 2% tanner....success!

3. Barney loves to snuggle!!

4. Tav, Caroline and I made friendship bracelets :)

5. Butterfly cookie....ummm yummmm

6. I guess I shouldn't tease...camel kisses.

7. After a fashion show...I loooove how they did my makeup!...and hair but you can't tell from the front.

8. Mindy and I left some mail for Tav...a "happy" surprise...ahhh hahahahaa.

9. I'm pretty sure this was on Mothers Day :)

10. Isn't my mom beautiful???? :) I think so!

11. After a different fashion show...liked my hair!

12. My brother brought over Nelly...Ly didn't know what to do heehee.


1 comment:

  1. all such beautiful little snapshots! i love all the bright colors!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete