Sunday, September 9, 2012

Strawberry Souffle!!...umm yumm!!

I have a new goal: Do something I have never done before at least once a month.
 
Well I am proud to say that I have already done 2 and it is only the 9th! Hip hip hooray!! Let's see here which one shall I share today...hmmm. I'll share the wonderful strawberry souffle!! I have ALWAYS wanted to make a souffle and so I decided I would give it a try!
 
My best friend Tav and I are obessed with baking. So we decided to make a blog dedicated to baking and share our lovely treats with the world. Also howto's and funny stories. I am really excited to get started on it! And to be able to do it with my best friend makes it so much better :)
 
Here is the link if you wanna take a look :) It's called "Sweet Treats from my Best Friends Kitchen"






 
Luckily making the souffle wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The hardest part for us was the "stiff peaks" it calls for 4 eggs and we ended up going through 9..note to self: don't play with the yolk. Oopsie haha. When we took them out of the oven they were risen and beautiful but after like 10 min they deflated a bit haha. But they tasted delicious!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment