Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Until we meet again..

Goodbyes are never easy. One of my best friend's Naomi left the other day to become a nanny in Pittsburgh. It is gonna be such a fabulous adventure for her! But I miss her already!! Just another thing on the list of changes. She's off to be a nanny until February and I just ended my term of being one. It is definitely sad to think I won't be able to see Lyla 5 days a week. I love that little girl. But it is time, time for me to move on and make some new changes.
 
I am looking into culinary schools that have a spcific major in baking/pastry. The dream down the line is to open my own cupcake bakery complete with delivery service. Because sometimes you just crave a cupcake and want to order one! So that is the first step. I found 2 schools I really like. None in Wischonsin. One of them is called Le Cordon Bleu, I'm looking at the ones in Chicago and Minnesota. And then there is The Art Institute, I'm looking at the Nashville one. It is just so scary to think of moving on my own to a brand new city. Ahhh so much to think about!! I'm going to be talking to the school representitives today and see how it sounds. I
 
I just need to pray more and worry less.
 

 
This is just gonna be a year of many new, scary and exciting chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment