Monday, July 11, 2011

summertime is picnic time

Lately the weather in WI has been oddly beautiful. Hot but wonderful :) Finally feels like summer! And what better to do than a picnic!! A few musts to have when pinic-ing is:

1. Good food (anything yummy..!)
2. Picnic Basket (I finally bought one and LOOOOOVE it!!)
3. A blanket to sit on
4. A sunhat (or maybe that's just me ;p)
5. and most importantally...good company....because what is a picnic without good company?? :)

I feel the excitment lol

with catty

Caddy jr our cute cattipillar friend :p
So that's just what Neil and I did the other day we packed up for a picnic and enjoyed the day. Lukily for us they were unloading llamas next to us (they were setting up for sawdust days). All and all the picnic was lovely even with catty crawling all over.

yummm yummm yummm

my picnic attire..topped off with sunhat :)

llamaaaaa
I'm wearing:
Shoes-Target
Skirt-Dainty Daisies on Main
Belt-Target
Shirt-Old Navy
Sunglasses-Nashville <3
Sunhat-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment