Thursday, July 28, 2011

hair.

soooo I was thinkin...I NEED SOMETHING NEW WITH MY HAIR!!! I love my hair, but change is a good thing :)

Here are some choices:
Option 1: The classic bob-It's stylish, sassy and easy!!! I haven't had my hair short in years...but this would be a fun twist!!

Option  2: Keep the same style...buuuut try a new color. Still bonde :))) just more of a golden blonde.


Option 3: A perm, I've never had one...buuuuut love love love curly/wavy hair!!! It's just so much fun!! I've seen a few perms turn out awesome!!...but a few not so awesome. That's why I'm a bit cautious about this one. But I just love it!!!

Option 4: This is a mix of the bob and the perm. I just love her hair!! It's always so fun and funky!!

Well I'll have to think it over and see what I decide..decisions...decisions.

3 comments:

  1. GREAT blog! it is so interesting and inspirational! if you get the chance to check out mine, I would love to see what you think of it!:)

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo- Nicole never looked better. My hair was that length for years and I loved it. It is easy, it looks good straight or wavy, and is still long enough to pull back if you want to! Love it!

    ReplyDelete