Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sparkles!!





Old Navy
 
Sorry it's been almost a week since I've last updated but I have been so busy. So I'm going to try and get back on track. Starting with todays topic...sparkles!!!

It is definitly the season for sparkles, glitz and glam! I've been seeing it everywhere from celebrities to stores. An easy trend to try with sparkles are on a sweater. You can find sparkly sweaters many places right now. I've seen many at places like Forever 21, Gap, Macys and of course Old Navy. You can go as mild or crazy as you want.




If you're looking to make a bit more of a statement you can try a sparkly hat or even a dress! This time of year there are all sorts of partys and get togethers where it's perfect acceptable to wear a sparkly dress!! Taylor Swift has been known for wearing sparkly dresses. It just makes you feel fun and ready to party :) As far as the hat goes I have a sequin hat and wore it out one night and got so many complimants!!!! It was the hit of the club, even the musicians were raving about it :) It resembled the one Jennifer Nettles wears in the music video "Joey" and you can find this gem at Forever 21 as well as Target. 


Forever 21
Have as much fun as you want with this trend!!! I know I can't get enough of it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment