Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bangin Bangs



Zooey Deschanel
Nicole Richie
 Today I've decided to write about straight across bangs. We've pretty much all had them as little girls but as we got older grew them out or side swept them. However the blunt bangs have made a very big comeback!! They've been seen on almost all celebrities at some point in time. It gives a fresh modern look and you can do almost anything with them. The main thing to remember when having your hair cut like this is that you don't want them cut so long that you can't see in front of you.

If you're sitting there thinking...I love this trend but don't want to cut my hair..I say this.
1. You can actually buy clip in bangs (http://www.hairextensions.com/product.php?productid=16195&cat=0&page=1)
2. Hair grows back...take the jump and give them a try!!
3. You can always sidesweep as well so everyday you'll have a different look

 


 This is by far one of my favorite hairstyles right now. I'm actually considering it myself  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment