Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello agan.

I'm back!
 
I obviously haven't been blogging in a while. I just felt like I needed to take a break from it all. As much as I love blogging sometimes you just need a break from it. And that's just what I did. I wasn't feeling inspired anymore, I was posting just to post.
 
But time away did me well...I am excited to be back in the blogging community!!
 
There are so many cool and exciting things happening in my life right now! I can't wait to share them with you guys.
 
I was contemplating if I wanted to keep this blog or just start up a brand new one. After thinking I decided to keep this one. I am still that girl, just new things happening.
 
Here are some things I am going to write about...
 
Faith:
My faith has always been a big part of my life, but recently I feel like it has changed me for the better! I have been reading my Bible more often and listening to Christ based music and it makes my heart so happy. It makes me feel at peace. A relationship with the Lord is the best relationship you can have. I am so proud to be building mine and letting the Lord mold me into the women he wants me to become. There is always more to learn, believe me! I plan to openly talk about my love for Jesus Christ and the things he is teaching me. Life is a blessing! A book that I read that really made me think and contemplate was "The Purpose driven life." I recommend it to you! It transformed my way of thinking and know it can do the same for you too. 
 
 
Work:
I love my job! It's rare that people can say that and actually mean it...but I do!! I work at a bakery here in town called "Tamara's the cake guru" If you are ever in town be sure to stop by we carry 10-20 different flavors of cupcakes at a time! I promise they are worth the drive. I have been at this job for about 8 months now and not once has there been a dull moment. I get to go to wedding shows and other fun events, memorize every cupcake inside and out, work on our brand new work blog, update our addicting facebook page, decorate and much more! That's the fun part, there is always something new for me to learn. And the crew I work with is amazing. We're like one big crazy family. I wouldn't have it any other way! We are expanding and adding. Next step...Food Network!
 


 



 
Traveling:
I love to travel!! I really wish I got to do it more. But recently I have decided to make anywhere an adventure! My favorite place to go is definitely Nashville, Tennessee. It is seriously the most beautiful place I have ever been. Really any time of year is gorgeous! I go for the people, the food, oh yea...and the country music!!! Someday I will move there..someday. I also really love New York city or anywhere that has an open road where I can roll the windows down and let my hair blow in the wind.
With The Bean in Chicago!

We took a sister trip to Chicago to see She & Him

Navy Pier


On a bridge that looks over Nashville...so cool!!

 Music:
I am always looking for new music. If you have any recommendations let me know! I love hearing new stuff. Some of my favorites are... Taylor Swift, She & Him, The Lumineers, Mumford and Sons, Luke Bryan, The Beatles. The list goes on... There is nothing better than a good concert!! I looove seeing live concerts! I recently saw She & Him in Chicago (we got 5th row baby!!) My sister and I were blown away. They are even better live and that really says something!!!
 
 Family and Friends:
I love my family and friends so much. We are always up to something fun. I am so blessed to have them in my life.
 
Modeling:
I am far from professional, but I sure have fun doing it!! I get to do so many cool things like fashion shows and photo shoots. I get to wear some amazing things. Anything vintage is my favorite!
 
Those are just a few of the many things I'm exited to talk about.
 
Hello blog..I've missed you!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment