Thursday, November 3, 2011

vote. vote. vote. :))

Hey Guys!!!

I just have a quick post. I am going to write a tutorial later but until then I am asking a favor. It will probably take you less then a minute, but will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

My friend Danielle and her fiance Ryan have entered a contest "Americas Top Bride." The winner get's $5000 cash. And believe me they could use it!!

Click this link to vote. Voting is daily :)


Here is what Danielle says:
Why am I America's Top Bride?

I do it all!

I am not one to flatter myself or be center of attention, but I think "do- it- all- er" would describe me. As a mother of two, a full time nursing student, and working part time to help support our family, I am always on the move.

My fiance and I have been together for over six years and have two wonderful boys together. We met in high school in fifth hour study hall and from the moment we met we were quite taken with each other. Being together for six years and engaged for over two, we have made it through the unthinkable, everything you can posibly make it through, but I know we have a lot more trials and tribulations to go through and we're more than ready to go through that journey together.

Our relationship may be a little backwards, but we wouldn't trade it for the world. It has definately shaped who we are today. Our love for each other is what gets us through each and every day.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys soooo much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment