Monday, August 1, 2011

It happens.

Today...was not my day. Well not at first at least lol. I woke up to a call from work at 10:02 saying "you know you work at 10 right"... The answer no...I didn't lol I thought I worked at 1. Ohhhh the scedule mix ups. They were totally cool with it. Just a bad way to start my day. After work Caroline and I went for a walk (it was verrrrry hot though!!) and then over to Tavs to mark some things for our rummage sale :))) We priced and priced until we couldn't price anymore (well out of stickers). Were having a rummage sale this Saturday and just have oodles of things to put in. Things from all of our friends...yaaaaay!! I can't wait!!

Sugarland summed up my day...like alwayss heeheee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJsn5EmCmU
It happens :p

Here are some random shots from Tav and I weeding through goodies for the rummage sale at Tav's grandmas the other day. Shout out and thanks to her again!!



I'll keep you guys posted on how getting everything for the rummage sale goes :))

No comments:

Post a Comment